- Watch positive GoalPost videos
- Listen to the news
- Socially say good morning to people
- Get ready for the day.
- Say happy birthday to people online.
- Watch a few episodes of my favourite tv shows while brainstorming in my own head.
- Take a couple of social photos ready for my social media.
- Read a book that I'm interested in
Do you ever feel like you are completely overwhelmed with everything that is going on around you. I have been feeling like that for a while now so I am concentrating on sorting myself out.
It's my birthday 🎂 this week so I am having a bit more me time.
I am going to be picking out a new book for reviewing next.
One of the most important things I have learnt recently is to make time for me.
So for the rest of the week I will be doing just that.
Love and Peace
I will be using some of this over the next few weeks when I have a few moments
after this, we went for lunch at our local JD Wetherspoons and had a light lunch which was a cheesy pasta for her and a chicken wrap and chips for me.
Sweetestmoondusts Life Style